Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M50 Toll....how could I miss it?

• 07-01-2009 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Drove up the M50 Northbound to go to Dublin Airport over Christmas and today received a 6€ fine for not paying the toll. To be honest when I was driving (between junctions 6 and 7) I could see the sign for the toll ahead, however when I got there, there was no toll anymore....last time I drove there (was almost a year ago) I just stopped at the toll, paid the 3 € and went ahead, how could I miss the toll? Where was I suppose to stop? I didn't worry too much at the time, and just drove ahead.

The fine is coming from a company called eflow.ie....by the way I just logged on to pay this fine and of course there is another one I got on the way back. Not a big deal for the 12 €, I just feel frustrated that the way the toll works is very misleading and another way to get money out of people.

Any comment please?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement