Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Derby v Manchester United - CC Semi Final (1st Leg)

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

after watching last nights game would it be fair to say that paul scholes is struggling big time at the moment.anytime i seen him this year he has been poor , i know hes had injuries but what little pace he had has gone completly. i know its hard to slag off a man who has been briliant for the club but he is a weaklink in central midfield.

I still firmly believe that he is a big game player. He finished last season very strong. If he doesn't get up for the big games towards the end of this year I'll be willing to say he's done. Not until that point though.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Highsider wrote: »
    Your a Man City fan right? You'd rather see Man Utd win the league than Liverpool:eek:

I'm not a United fan, or have any particular interest in them apart from general football issues and two games yeah. I'm indifferent to them, the same why I am to 99% of other clubs. I don't like 'arry Redknapp and I don't want Liverpool to win the league. If it has to be United that beats them then so what. Same way I'd equally love Chelsea to win the league ahead of Liverpool.
    Tells you everythin ya need to know about the biggest Man City fan in the world

What does it tell you exactly?

Xavi6 wrote: »

What does it tell you exactly?

It tells you his feeling are hurt that Liverpool haven't got your neutral vote!!

As for Scholes lads, to be fair, he needs games. He's comin back from a bad knee injury. Give him a few weeks before sharpening the knives.

Advertisement