Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site ban request

Options
  • 07-01-2009 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭

I want to be banned. Permanently.

I think I deserve to be really. I've made many mistakes here which I deeply regret; said and done things I really wish I hadn't done and I do apologise to anyone upset by my manner.

However this is really about other people, and more to the point the people that have to put up with me;)!

When the love of my life(it's not the car btw for the motors frequenters but that comes a close 2nd ;)) is telling me that I'm too addicted to an internet forum or more to the point I like boards.ie more than her then I know I've gone too far. Others might say I went too far a long time ago, but I tend to listen to her.

So ban me. And do it soon.

Please:)!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sure, but tbh this is not addressing the root of the problem which is some form of addiction that you could well take up elsewhere. But if that's what you want then I'll ban you now. You will be able to post in prison at any time from now on.

Good luck, thanks for posting :)

2 user requested sitebans in one day, they're dropping like lemmings!

Advertisement