Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pizza Hut 50% off your bill.

• 07-01-2009 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Offer expires 08/02/2009.

Under the county drop down select ‘Ireland – Republic of’. Use any UK postcode because an Irish one doesn't appear to work. I used A9 9AA which worked. Then select your preferred restaurant. An email with a link to your voucher will then be sent to your email address.

http://www.pizzahutoffers.co.uk/50percent2/?utm_source=edr-IMF&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2008+12+19+50percent

Terms and Conditions
    1) Offer available in participating dine-in huts only. 2) Voucher available all day, 7 days per week until 8th February 2009 inclusive. 3) 50% off food only (including children), excluding buffet, deals, Happy Hour, drinks, takeaway and online orders. 4) This voucher cannot be redeemed for cash. 5) We will process any personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policy which can be viewed at www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/privacy-policy.aspx 6) Only the person named on this voucher can redeem the offer and must be able to provide proof of identification. 7) Photocopied vouchers cannot be accepted. 8) This voucher can only be used once. 9) One voucher per table. 10) Maximum table size of 10 people per voucher. 11) This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount. 12) Pizza Hut reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time and without prior notice. 13) Not available in the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,025 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's worth mentioning that the last Pizza Hut voucher we had round these parts wasn't accepted in all branches.

Link here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055376066

People couldn't use it in the Sligo branch anyways... which had a big sign up saying "Vouchers not accepted" (or something to that affect)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Dexterm99 wrote: »
    Offer expires 08/02/2009.

Under the county drop down select ‘Ireland – Republic of’. Use any UK postcode because an Irish one doesn't appear to work. I used A9 9AA which worked. Then select your preferred restaurant. An email with a link to your voucher will then be sent to your email address.

http://www.pizzahutoffers.co.uk/50percent2/?utm_source=edr-IMF&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2008+12+19+50percent

Terms and Conditions
    1) Offer available in participating dine-in huts only. 2) Voucher available all day, 7 days per week until 8th February 2009 inclusive. 3) 50% off food only (including children), excluding buffet, deals, Happy Hour, drinks, takeaway and online orders. 4) This voucher cannot be redeemed for cash. 5) We will process any personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policy which can be viewed at www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/privacy-policy.aspx 6) Only the person named on this voucher can redeem the offer and must be able to provide proof of identification. 7) Photocopied vouchers cannot be accepted. 8) This voucher can only be used once. 9) One voucher per table. 10) Maximum table size of 10 people per voucher. 11) This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount. 12) Pizza Hut reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time and without prior notice. 13) Not available in the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.

Might affect us?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Sweet Deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,025 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Deedsie wrote: »
    Might affect us?
    Ha.. didn't even notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Dexterm99

In my eagerness to post this, I dident read the end of the T&C's. Sorry :o
    However, the restaurant is listed with a ref number on the voucher so it may be worth a try but if there was a bad experience before with Pizza Hut regarding vouchers then it might be unlikely to work.

Anyway, why are the Irish exempt? Is it because we eat more fecking Domino's pizza than anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Think it was only Sligo the last time (could be a franchise)?
    I used them in Tallaght & Dundrum last time with no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,562 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

east point in Cork don't accept PH vouchers either, big sign on door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭jazzie

I couldn't get the link to work, and the site says the promotion is closed.

Ill try the childers road one in Limerick at the weekend. Will report back. Im walking back out if they dont accept it.

Try again. The link is still working for me.
    thx deedsie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Ridiculous that you can choose Ireland in the drop down menu and actually be sent a voucher bearing the store location yet it's not valid in the ROI in the T&C's :rolleyes:

Thanks though OP will try it anyway - hopefully they don't read the fine print!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭billyhead

I know it states the opposite but can you use this voucher for takeaways?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Got my voucher, thanks OP. If anyone wants to be a guinea pig and let us know does this voucher work with the Suffolk Street, Dublin 2 branch that would be good:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

worked for me last time in the one on suffold street no problems... will try again this weekend and let ye know

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Think it was only Sligo the last time (could be a franchise)?
    I used them in Tallaght & Dundrum last time with no problems.

Yes, the Sligo branch is a franchise and won't accept vouchers. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Used my voucher in Childers road, Limerick this evening. They accepted it no bother but the t&cs of the voucher mean you can't choose a 'menu deal' as deals are excluded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Used my voucher in Childers road, Limerick this evening. They accepted it no bother but the t&cs of the voucher mean you can't choose a 'menu deal' as deals are excluded.

That sucks only time i go to pizza hut id get the buffet or a menu deal was it dear for your food not sure if its worth going

2 supreme individual pizzas, 2 desserts and 2 drinks came to €22 with the voucher applied. Drinks are excluded from the deal so the price before the 50% discount was about €41.

Was very tasty though, esp. the choc fudge cake dessert :)

Ill make my way into Limerick so this weekend. Did you show them the voucher before the meal or when you were paying?

i showed them the voucher before the meal, just to make sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Pity their food is vomit on a plate...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Used the voucher the last time in Blanch - it worked alright, but as tallpaul said, it was vomit on a plate.

Wouldnt be tempted to go back again, even with a voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭drunk_monk

I rang the Suffolk St branch and they said they will accept the vouchers no problem..happy days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭future_plans

Do PHQ accept these?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭harmankardon

ill have to try this out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Used it in Dundrum tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

tallpaul wrote: »
    Pity their food is vomit on a plate...

When did they start serving vomit on plates? Is that gourmet?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

Appears offer is closed :mad:

Anyone want to mail me a voucher for Dundrum branch? Wouldn't have minded some cheapo vomit on a plate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pavelpro

My voucher was declined in Blanch Pizza Hut the reason that in the T&C was line where stated that offer not available in the ROI and NI the strange thing it gave me list of restaurants in ROI and allow to choose blanch branch :(

• Advertisement

Gerbud wrote: »
    Appears offer is closed :mad:

Anyone want to mail me a voucher for Dundrum branch? Wouldn't have minded some cheapo vomit on a plate :D

Just tried it again with a different email addy and it's still working :)

Advertisement