Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quinny Package

• 07-01-2009 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know a place in the north that sells the quinny package with all the extras? Car seat & base etc. I looked at a place in Dublin & it was €850. I have seen them online in the UK for 600 sterling but I wanted to drive up and buy it in person.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Here's a place in Dublin that's selling them cheaply
    http://www.eurocycles.ie/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=479

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭zillmere

I will have to ring them. I am looking for the package that includes the
    Quinny Buzz 3 pram with Carrycot, Cabrio fix Phantom & Footmuff + Maxi-Cosi Easy Fix Isofix base

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

There is a shop in Enniskillen "Toy Town" that have a good range and are quite cheap. They have Quinny's in stock but I couldn't tell you if it has everything you need, might be worth phoning them?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

Mrs.T wrote: »
    There is a shop in Enniskillen "Toy Town" that have a good range and are quite cheap. They have Quinny's in stock but I couldn't tell you if it has everything you need, might be worth phoning them?

This is who I have bought my pram and car seat from. I've saved about €400 by buying them from them with the exchange rate being so good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LilyC

Seen Quinnys in the new baby shop in Ringsend, sure its called family fare. dont know how much though sorry but did notice they have a sale on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭zillmere

Saved about 200 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭elqu

There's places online int eh UK that do vg deals. I got a bugaboo package from www.pramworld.co.uk and it was only £28 to get it delivered - happy days! Am sure they do quinny packages too. Have also heard that this site is good although I personally found the other one cheaper - but not much! :D

http://ladybugsbaby.easywebstore.co.uk/default.aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

We just got ours from mothercare as they were selling off the 2008 colours, €700 all in FOR EVERYTHING

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭themysteriouson

You should check out the eurobaby website they have a package for the quinny buzz. I found it really good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

Get your car seat and base checked in your car!!! Not all iso fix bases and seats work in all cars....if it dosent fit it wont work!!
    Also, if the child is on the base and is sitting too upright, it can be uncorfotable for the new born and could restrict their breathing....just belt in the seat for the first couple of weeks to allow the baby to lie back a bit more!

Not every base tilts the baby forward the maxi cosi bases are great and they keep the same level on the carseat as if they were strapped in but they are much safer and also more convienient for you to use. I know from personal experience

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The maxi cosi website is brilliant too.
    http://www.maxi-cosi.com/

duploelabs wrote: »
    We just got ours from mothercare as they were selling off the 2008 colours, €700 all in FOR EVERYTHING

That is pretty ok,brilliant for an irish shop.
    For the buggy,pram,car seat,iso fix base,changing bag and foot muff?
    That is way cheaper then mothercare.ie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Moonbeam wrote: »
    That is pretty ok,brilliant for an irish shop.
    For the buggy,pram,car seat,iso fix base,changing bag and foot muff?
    That is way cheaper then mothercare.ie.
    yup, everything! Albeit there was some serious haggling going on but the 2009 colours are out and they're trying to get rid of their 2008 stock

Cool:)

Still expensive compared to the internet but at least you bsrgsined with them and got a better deal then you would usually get in a shop.

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_384_10751_-1__80120_10001_ -Quinny Travel System

I hate being ripped off here:(

The base and changing bag isnt included in that price I checked it out just the buggy carrycot footmuff and carseat but your restricted on carseat colours all I could see were pink and blue seats at the mother care near me.

With the base -

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_384_10751_-1__56864_10001_

Having everything the same colour is the disadvantage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I was in Euro Cycles and Euro Baby on Long Mile Road and the have the complete package for €649 - I am getting it too!!!
    zillmere wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know a place in the north that sells the quinny package with all the extras? Car seat & base etc. I looked at a place in Dublin & it was €850. I have seen them online in the UK for 600 sterling but I wanted to drive up and buy it in person.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

I was in Euro Cycles and Euro Baby on Long Mile Road and the have the complete package for €649 - I am getting it too!!!

€649 Including carrycot :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 fashionista!

If you buy online with Eurobaby they deliver free of charge as far as I know saves the effort of going to collect the whole thing which is always an advantage. Been in there once or twice they have some good deals at the moment.:) Always good to get a bargin.

Advertisement