Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Dart Ranking Tournaments 2009

• 07-01-2009 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

hey everyone, i've started back throwing darts now with a 2 of the lads that were on the county youths team with me and we're thinking of going to a few senior ranking tournaments this year. haven't really played nationally since winning the all-ireland youths in 05 but going puttin some serious hours in now again! would anyone happen to have a list of dates and venues for these tournaments?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

www.dartsinireland.com has most of them

you just missed the entrant date for Tramore which is round 3 of the Irish Players Championship

3 more to come soon, plus i think the INDO has some ranking events coming up too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

www.dartsinireland.com has most of them

you just missed the entrant date for Tramore which is round 3 of the Irish Players Championship

3 more to come soon, plus i think the INDO has some ranking events coming up too

I am going to be heading to Tullamore for one in April.

i think thats round 5. Then round 6 is in the green isle hotel may 16th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 madfortrad5958

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

Please note that the venue for Round Five of the 2009 Ireland Players' Championship has been changed to the Springhill Court Hotel in Kilkenny on Sunday, April 19th.

• Advertisement

little bit further away than the one it was but ah well.

Might just head to this one if i can up my form a little more. i'll have 3 under my belt this year if i do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Dartgod wrote: »
    Please note that the venue for Round Five of the 2009 Ireland Players' Championship has been changed to the Springhill Court Hotel in Kilkenny on Sunday, April 19th.

Well that sucks.

I had arranged for a few friends to drive out to meet me in Tullamore that weekend.

So much for that.

Did ya book Accom? i'd say people most affected will be the one's who booked accom

if you havnt at least you can get the mates to reroute to kilkenny

Sorry about any inconvenience but the floor space at the Bridge House Hotel in Tullamore was too small to accommodate the competition.

Just a reminder that April 15th. is the closing date for Round Five of the 2009 Ireland Players' Championship which takes place at the Springhill Court Hotel in Kilkenny on Sunday, April 19th.

Entry forms for the Men's Championship may be downloaded from www.dartsinireland.com.

Entries for the Ladies' and Youths' Championship will be accepted at the venue on the day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ozvaldo316

can anyone enter these comps or do you have to be a memer

The Ireland Players' Championship is open to all players living in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 steven08

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone can help me. I am looking to get into some Darts Tournaments. I am not part of any team or anything like that. I want to try and get into tournaments to get some experience.

I have a darts board at home and practice at least 6 - 8 hours a day. My average throw is around 75.

So if anyone can help me in finding where I can find details of tournaments around Ireland and how I can enter that would be great.

Thanks,

Steven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Hi Steven.

Have a look at www.dartsinireland.com.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Fair play Steven, that's a serious amount of practicing!

Round Five of the 2009 Ireland Players' Championship takes place on Sunday, April 19th., at the Springhill Court Hotel in Kilkenny.
    Closing date is April 15th.

Advertisement