Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Civic SIR dim bulbs

Options
  • 07-01-2009 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

both dim bulbs went in my SIR monday, they are a weird connection, anyone know where i can get them? it is a jap import, 94 saloon. i am trying to get a set of headlights with the normal bulbs and just replace them.
    any ideas on anyone that supplies the jap fit bulbs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

There H4H bulbs your looking for,some factors should have them off the shelf,if not there's no problem finding them online

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

ok, thanks for that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

got sorted, was after ordering a set of them on the internet for €25 to the door when i said i would chance calling into the local motor factors, they happened to have them €45 for the two!
    its great to have lights again!!

Advertisement