Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone looking for a slide type phone? Reliable recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This may not help necessarily but..

Do choose the slide-type phone carefully as I've had to repair one or two - particularly the Samsung slide phones (U900i, D600 etc) are liable to the flex cable straining and the display become garbled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Nokia e65 or e66 would be good reliable sliders for work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I've found alot of the samsung sliders are very plasticy (if you know what i mean).

I've a Nokia E65 at the moment, i've had it since Feb last year. It's stylish looking and its very solid. Mines taken an awfull beating over the past year and its still going strong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Would definately recommend the E65. Had one for over a year. Very solid. Only issue I had with it is that the WiFi is not as powerful as some other Nokias e.g. N95, N82. You must be alot closer to the router to pick up the signal. But if that is a minor consideration then the E65 is your man!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I have an E66 and had a E65 when they first came out
    My bro has my E65 and it's still in great nick and has got a lot of use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Had an E65 myself, a great solid slider phone.

I can recommend it.

Advertisement