Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German girl in the City of Dublin needs help ;)

Options
  • 07-01-2009 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all!
    I am new here on the board - and sorry for my bad english! I'm a 23 years old girl from Germany. I live since July 2008 here in Dublin 8 (for working the next years).
    I had in the last years 2 own horses and rode dressage & country. Anyway, my problem now is: Where here in Dublin is the possibility to ride? I'm looking especially for a kind of horse sharing - maybe for approximately 2 or 3 times a week. I don't want to go in a riding school for lessons.

Have somebody ideas? I missed the horses -.-

Hope for answers!
    Cheers
    Courtage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Have a look at Donedeal.ie and check for livery sharer in Dublin.
    You might find what you are loking for. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

There's a thread on the forum which has contact details for some riding centres around Dublin, which may be of help.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭otwb

You could try putting up a notice in a tack shop - if you are looking for a horse share southside try putting a notice in Colemans in sandyford village. West Dublin/Naas area Homestead is just off the Naas Road, Also Goodwins in Mulhuddart.

(Am guessing these areas based on the Dublin 8 reference)

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

A friend of mine is looking for somebody to go half-livery on her Horse, she is in an equestrian centre in North Dublin. pm me and I will pass on her details to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Courtage

Thank you all for the answers, I will try it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 markkeane

I am interested in sharing cost of horse ownership with somebody on the northside of Dublin.

Advertisement