Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick laser question

Options
  • 07-01-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know what the limit for spending online is with a BOI laser Card, is it fixed for everyone or does it depend on the acc holder/ individually?

cheers

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I was told that the limit is €1500 per transaction if you're using the card as a Laser debit card. Used to think there was no limit until I tried to pay for a suite of furniture with it and it kept declining even though there was plenty of money. I rang 365 to see what the craic was, and they told me about the limit. Ended up putting half through on my card and the other half through on my fiancé's card and it went through fine.

Cash withdrawals at the ATM are different though, the absolute max is €700 per day, but some cards are set lower.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭spiderdan

Thanks for that,

Advertisement