Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice

Options
  • 07-01-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Well lads first time on here so take it easy on me.Just looking for a little help on were to buy an air rifle of .22 cal.I like the fx models but are a bit pricey.Any help would be most welcome:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Well lads first time on here so take it easy on me.Just looking for a little help on were to buy an air rifle of .22 cal.I like the fx models but are a bit pricey.Any help would be most welcome:P

Welcome Louthshooter any good firearms dealer should have a few in stock if not have a look through the web on what you want and see can they order it in for you. Have a look at tip no 3 from vegeta on the licence process.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055444087

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Callow Man

You might want to try the Air rifle fourm for this information instead.

Happy hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Callow, this is the Air Rifle forum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Sparks wrote: »
    Callow, this is the Air Rifle forum...

:eek: no?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Rest easy bunny, it's also the every-other-kind-of-firearm forum :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LOUTHSHOOTER

Thanks for the advice lads.Im not a total novice to the sport,have a shotgun,2 dogs and nagging wife.Just thought this forum covered all types of shooting callow man.The reason i asked for advice was because after coming in from a morning on the pheasents the farmer asked me had i got an air rifle.He said he was looking for a hand to clear out his yard of vermin.Anyway keep the help coming

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

Thanks for the advice lads.Im not a total novice to the sport,have a shotgun,2 dogs and nagging wife.Just thought this forum covered all types of shooting callow man.The reason i asked for advice was because after coming in from a morning on the pheasents the farmer asked me had i got an air rifle.He said he was looking for a hand to clear out his yard of vermin.Anyway keep the help coming

The FX air rifles are pricey but for a field air rifle they are very hard to beat and are topnotch regarding accuracy and build quality, capable of consistant headshots on rats at 50yds. John Conroy in Portlaoise is the Irish importer for them so try dealing with him directly as he is sound to deal with, don't have his no. here but he has an ad every month in the shooters digest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Callow Man

Callow Man wrote: »
    You might want to try the Air rifle fourm for this information instead.

Happy hunting.

Sorry!!!

Advertisement