Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now, I'm not looking for anyone to do my homework for me, but ...

Options
  • 07-01-2009 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi peoples :)

For my final year thesis, I'm doing a comparison of how the English and Irish governments have dealt with the recent banking crisis. It's an area that interests me; however there's so much information out there that I'm finding it difficult to work out where to start!!

I'm wondering if anyone might have any advice as to how to approach this topic? For example, do you think it would be better to deal with it as two separate sections of the thesis (i.e. one for the English government and one for the Irish government) and then compare and contrast in the conclusion? Or would it be better to divide the body of the report into several different headings and compare the two of them under each heading? And if I did this, would you have any suggestions for these headings?

I've a few ideas myself, but you know when you get so involved in something like this it's easy to lose perspective, so I'd love to get some fresh insights!!

Thanks in advance for your help, would really appreciate anyone who might be able to take a few minutes to help me with this.

Aoibhe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

...but you are, Blanche, you are..

Not really what this forum is designed for :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement