Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connacht V Scarlets

Options
  • 07-01-2009 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Anybody going? Hoping to get tickets, would be a nice way to meet boardsies and a few pints after? PM me if anybody is around as i never made it to the beers!:)

KO this Friday 9TH Jan is 18:30pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Won't make it, will be on the slopes (or in an apres ski bar!) in Austria :D
    Enjoy it if you go, there are a few boardsies who go to the home games. Tickets won't be a problem, pay on the gate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Got my ticket! Now would be nice to meet some Boardsies if they came along!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

50/50 on making it, my wife decides.:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I'll be heading along, most likely with another boardsie.

Rugby pints then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

galwayrush wrote: »
    50/50 on making it, my wife decides.:(

She said it's OK for you to go.:D

Pity games are on at 6.30pm. No time to get home for bit of grub and dump the car. Bring back the Saturday afternoon games.

• Advertisement

Robbo wrote: »
    I'll be heading along, most likely with another boardsie.

Rugby pints then?

Excellent PM me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Steyr wrote: »
    Excellent PM me.
    PM sent.

Any other boardsies for a pint, a match and questioning the parentage of a referree, postcard to the usual address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Pity games are on at 6.30pm. No time to get home for bit of grub and dump the car. Bring back the Saturday afternoon games.

Totally agree but know that ain't ever gonna happen. Can't make most Friday nite games as I gotta teach but would love to be there....Feck it:(

Dave Joyce wrote: »
    Totally agree but know that ain't ever gonna happen. Can't make most Friday nite games as I gotta teach but would love to be there....Feck it:(

No worries, we will get you again.:)

Advertisement