Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gibson hummingbirds....

Options
  • 07-01-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

i am not interested in buying or selling a gibson humming bird. i am just wondering if anybody has one and how much did the pay for it.

i was just wondering would i get much choice with a budget of about 900 euro.i would not be interested in keeping it as a collectors guitar. my soul interest is to play it.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

You'll de doing well to even find a second hand one for that price. For the price of them I think there are some better alternatives

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Those hummingbirds go for silly money €1800 and up. If i were on that budget I'd get this lad

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/15/4120

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭apkb

i understand what you're saying but i kinda have my heart set on one.
    i read of people that bought them for less than 1500 dollars and if the exchange rate gets better that willl bring them down a lot

i looked at a martyn like that last year except i decided to buy this instead.

www.guitarcenter.com/Takamine-EG544SC-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-102221983-i1148996.gc

I did play one in the states before and didn't think it was anything special TBH. I picked up a nice songbird deluxe instead for a lot cheaper...much nicer to play. Those hummingbirds do look nice though..Just curious...have you ever actually played one??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭apkb

to be honest, no i havnt played one

could you show me a link to your guitar.

i would definatly consider it

• Advertisement

dsc00479.jpg

Advertisement