Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie Bravo Seminar in SBG Ireland Jan. 17th 11am til 2pm

• 07-01-2009 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi all,

Contrary to an earlier posting on boards.ie, Eddie Bravo will be teaching a seminar in SBG Ireland on Sat Jan. 17th

Time: 11am until 2pm
    Cost: 50 euro

Places are filling up so please PM me re: booking your place and payment arrangements.

Thank you and APOLOGIES for any confusion

www.sbgireland.com

Comments

So it's now not happening in RAW gym now? Should I delete that thread then? Unless Eddie has learned duality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭philip graham

there has been some sort of confusion and eddie bravo has double booked himself during his time in dublin. i have been contacted by eddie and keith norton and i am trying to work something out as i have sold spaces to mine and im sure they have done the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

I'D LIKE TO GO TO THIS SEMINAR

WHO IS HOSTING IT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

If there's another one going on the next day or the Friday I'd be interested. I have the wee people's competition on the Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭crazy monkey

Hi all,

Just to confirm.

There was a mistake re: the Eddie Bravo seminar.

EDDIE BRAVO WILL BE IN Straight Blast Gym Ireland [on the Long Mile Road] on Sat January 17th from 11am til 2pm.

I have talked with Phillip Graham and anyone who has booked with Phillip, he will be contacting re: refunds...to the best of my knowledge.

APOLOGIES for any and all confusion caused.

Thank you

Keith Norton
    www.sbgireland.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Hi keith,

I pmd you trying to book 2 places, am I in or what?

cheers

Chris89 wrote: »
    Hi keith,

I pmd you trying to book 2 places, am I in or what?

cheers

+ 1! Holla back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭OMCCABE

+ 1! Holla back!

+2 (one place)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭crazy monkey

Hi all,

Due to the amount of people coming to Dublin for UFC and the popularity that Eddie Bravo has caused in Ireland the seminar is completely booked.

There is a waiting list for people who PM’ed me and if any places become free I will be contacting people on a first come first served basis. That is the only fair option.

I’m also sorry to say that not every ‘group’ can be accommodated but I will do my best.

If any other information comes my way I will be sure to post it.

Apologies to those we couldn’t fit in and very sincere thanks to everyone for showing their support.

Keith Norton
    www.sbgireland.com

Advertisement