Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Cleaner

Options
  • 07-01-2009 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good window cleaner in the D15 area please?

Would like to give someone local the business :)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 eoinmaclove

Not sure I'm allowed to give a name and number as I might get banned for advertising (even though it's not me :rolleyes:)
    anyway, if you pm me i'll tell you a name and number of a guy in clonsill that I use and he's good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 myamoon

I Use a guy from Clonsilla <snip>,it is not often I recommend tradesmen etc,because it can be more hassle than its worth but this chap provides a great service,he also cleans gutters,fascias and has cleaned my driveway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

myamoon you should not post phone numbers here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

No posting phone numbers please, read the charter before posting.
    Any hint of shilling here and bans will be swift and permanent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I am in westhaven and a window cleaner comes round every month or so, Old school, ladder and a high nellie!

Only charges €20 for the house top and bottom and has also cleared the gutters for us and gotten rid of an old birds nest.

Dont even know his name ,which is terrible!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Fuseman

Bump... I'm looking for a window cleaner for the Roselawn area. Any recommendations please?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Fuseman wrote: »
    Bump... I'm looking for a window cleaner for the Roselawn area. Any recommendations please?

There was a more recent window cleaner thread than this with recommendations. I'm on the phone so I can't link to it now, but if you search the forum you should find it easily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Gaspode wrote: »
    Any hint of shilling here and bans will be swift and permanent.
    And it OK to post up the details for Doctor's, Dentist's, Glazer's and Locksmiths?
    Not a very even playing pitch!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    And it OK to post up the details for Doctor's, Dentist's, Glazer's and Locksmiths?
    Not a very even playing pitch!

Seriously Pat, you're dragging this rubbish up again on a 4 year old post when the forum rules regarding recommendations were changed over 3 years ago and clearly explained at that time?

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

If your looking for a very good window cleaner

look no further than http://www.proclean.ie/

Very good a well recommended on here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 jazzrocket

I have been using proclean and found them very good

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭annR

I would recommend this company http://wewashwindows.ie/
    Used them for gutter cleaning and window washing twice now and very pleased with results.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

used proclean once but he never came back. text him last week and nadda, anyone use him recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Hi all. Does anybody know the going rate for window and gutter cleaning at the moment please?, I need my gutters cleaned, they're about 10 years overdue!

Advertisement