Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Good Irish Horde Guild

• 07-01-2009 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I'm now ultra fed up on my realm playing with swedes, & want to play in a guild of Irish people that are raiding the WoTLK 10 & 25's. Anyone know of any decent realms where there's some irish horde guilds to choose from, cos I am at a loss looking through the WoW EU forums trying to locate some.

Or, if anyone who is trying to build a raiding horde guild that has at least started into the 10man naxx/OB/VoA stuff who'd be interested in taking in a very experienced & decently geared arcane mage, gimme a shout.

oh, and ideally I'd like to be on a realm where PVP is possible (don't care is wPVP is inactive, I gank where I choose & go!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

A few of us just started a guild on Azjol-Nerub, as in just literally started it this week, got bored in the old guild, hoping to be doing raids consistently soon enough. Probably gonna be a social thing more than anything though, doubt it'd be what your looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Falcon.ie wrote: »
    A few of us just started a guild on Azjol-Nerub, as in just literally started it this week, got bored in the old guild, hoping to be doing raids consistently soon enough. Probably gonna be a social thing more than anything though, doubt it'd be what your looking for.

Not looking for mental raiding, I've a life & a missus who would kill me. But I'd like a social guild, that will knock out HC's, or 10 mans for a laugh etc, or knock around on the ridiculous achievements for a laugh etc.

I'm long past mental hardcore raiding, that for me died when WoTLK launched, cos in TBC I was mental into my raiding, which frankly put my health at risk through stupid late nights, lack of sleep etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

i play on Al'Akir with a bunch of irish and english mates, we raid 3 - 4 times a week, but its all fun, there's no frowning on non-raiders, and if ya need to leave during a raid theres no issue..

not sure if you can transfer to Al'Akir, but if you can were at www.thegreycompany.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Will need to check it out ...... pretty sure you can do a paid transfer to any ream that's open, athough I do remember some time back they were offering people moves away from Al'Akir.

UPDATE: nope, Al'Akir is marked as full.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭KilOit

Good + Irish don't mix when it comes to gaming you might find Irish scatered about all servers, some even good guilds but you won't find a dedicated raiding guild thats mostly Irish, a english guild is the best you could do there pretty much on the same wave lenght when it comes to humour and such.

• Advertisement
Advertisement