Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

goggles or sunglasses...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

@LBD, cheap goggles will probably distort the vision alright but proper ones won't as they are formed around the shape of the average face and designed to not mess it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Don1 Thats your perrogative to assume I bought cheap goggles unfortunately I wasted far too much money on them.

I am entitled to my opinion just as you are to yours. Lets leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Woah, hang on now, I wasn't attacking you. I was merely stating what is generally the case. You were unlucky to get caught out with ones that do mess up your sight.
    In my experience it happens more with cheaper ones. I guess there are exceptions to every rule, like yours. Unlucky for some.

Advertisement