Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D6 Delivery

• 07-01-2009 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knnows the best delivery food places in the general Dublin 6 region?

Just moved into the area recently & the only places I really know so far are mizzonis in Rathgar, Michie sushi in Ranelagh & the New Empire chinese in Rathmines (I like all three).. I usually cook my own dinners, but as we all know, it's great to have something nice delivered if you are feeling lazy, especially at the weekends.. I am pretty open minded with food; like Italian, French, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, regular Tradional food (including the aul greasy chippers), Indian.. emmm in fact I don't think I've tried food from any country which I haven't really liked.. sure there are dishes I'm not hot on, but I like experimentation..
    So with that in mind, under any countries banner, what are the good quality delivery places that deliver in the D6 region! (I hope there isn't a thread about this already!). Cheers :)
    oh yeah, and it would be great if you would say what's good about the delivery place in question; quality of food is the main thing I'm interested in, but decent quality with decent price is always good too.. and before anyone pops in with snide remarks, I know there are restaurant comparison food sites, but I've always found them biased as they have "preferential" listings for restaurants to advertise or whatever..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Saba2go is in Rathmines, hmmm tasty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

BOMBAY PANTRY!

You lucky devil - I'm JUST outside the boundry of delivery :(
    Some of the best Indian food to have in Ireland IMO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Diep Home, best thai delivery!!!!

and

bistro bianconi, best pizza!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

"Zen" in rathmines is one of the best chinese around.

Advertisement