Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags Stealing Jackets

Options
  • 07-01-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

hi,
    I'm just sticking this thread up to warn peolple about absolute scumbags stealing jackets in pubs and night clubs... about 2 weeks ago i was in Langtons. I had a few pints but was fairly ok (not twisted or anything) iwas in the niteclub part and left my jacket just beside the girl i was with while i was getting drinks in. This took about 4/5 minutes and when i came back my jacket had gone... the girl hadn noticed and she was beside it!
    Anywho, i had a skirt around 'cos the taker may have been still in the place (or may have accidentally took it)... anyways i seen this guy with my jacket on, ie the same style so i approached him and asked him if he had made a mistake... he told me in no uncertain terms to <beep> off! i got the bouncer and said i'd thought some has taken my jacket and would apologise if is wasnt mine.... anyways i decided to get brave and stuck my hand in the pocket of his (my) jacket to pull out my own car keys (this was the reason i was really anxious to find my jacket as i had no spares at home!!!)

I started screaming at this <beep> , calling him a robbing bastard, when suddenly a Polish girl came over and started saying that the same scumbag had her and her mates jackets in his arms also... she said to the bouncer, he's got my phone in my jacket...

What happens next is incredible... she rings her own phone from mine, and the scumbag thief takes her phone from her coat pocket and answers it in fornt of her saying "sorry babe, i'll meet you in a second... just delayed by people saying i've stolen there jackets.... i know, there such spasticks"...

So they were goin to kick him out when me and the polish girl went crazy saying we wanted the cops 'cos little scummers like him shouldn get away with stealing ordinary peoples jackets just out for the night.. long and short he was arrested.

However, this is just a reminder... watch your jackets and dont be like me.. initially too tight to pay for the cloak room.. 2 quids is better than having to buy a €100 jacket.

Also, i havent wrote this to drum up business for the cloakrooms in niteclubs!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

What do you expect living in Kilkenny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 TradMick84

look its only 2 euro

yeah, i've realised being a tight arse initially got me into the situation in the first place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 TradMick84

i have learned the errors of my ways!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

look its only 2 euro
    Agree totally.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I remember a friend of mine had his jacket robbed so he went back in and robbed one, I know its wrong but hey thats drink for ya!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I had a jacket stolen on me in Langton's a few years ago. I've a friend who's had a few stolen on her - now she doesn't wear good jackets when she's going out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭itsonlyme

Proper <beep> they are. Both hands should be chopped off them. Was he an Irish/foreign lad who done this.

Them romy gypsies have "mates" who rob for them Fair play to the polish girl who spoke up too.

A similar thing happened to me in Scraggs pub in Carlow three months ago. my coat was on a chair at the bar. The <beep> who took mine had it on him protesting it was his jacket and I had just come back off holiday and my passport was on my inside pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

itsonlyme wrote: »
    Proper Basta**s they are. Both hands should be chopped off them. Was he an Irish/foreign lad who done this.

Them romy gypsies have "mates" who rob for them Fair play to the polish girl who spoke up too.

A similar thing happened to me in Scraggs pub in Carlow three months ago. my coat was on a chair at the bar. The wan*er who took mine had it on him protesting it was his jacket and I had just come back off holiday and my passport was on my inside pocket.

Its **** but it happens everywhere I had two coats robbed on me down in cork during the past few months (place i was in doesnt have cloakroom. Lesson learnt I don't bring a coat when I go there anymore.

The cloakrooms can be just as bad tbh my mate had his ipod and passport robbed from his coat in a pub up in dublin (he didn't think to take it out before he handed coat in)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Same thing happened me about a year ago, one of those nice Jack Murphy ones. I reckon there's people that go there with the sole purpose of robbing jackets now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

What a dump of a thread.

Lets keep the After Hours style posts outside of the Kilkenny Forum please lads.

Any further nonsense will be removed.

Oh and its still swearing if you censor it out with the * symbols.

• Advertisement
Advertisement