Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sterling coming back?

Options
  • 07-01-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭

The pound for euro is gone back below 90p today. So you think i should buy some now or wait to see if it goes back again. it's dropped a lot in the last six days. Will the interest rates be changed do you think and how will it effect the value?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Enough of your technical mumbo jumbo. What does this actually mean? Is Sterling expected to strengthen or revert to happy times for us Irish customers looking to buy cars and the like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Forgive my ignorance here man but does Sell of mean that it's value will go back to dropping over the next few weeks and i will be able to get more Sterling for the Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

I think so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

i also have sterling which i want to convert over but i dont think now is the right time..........i think by april sterling will be closer to 85p than 90p to the euro so im willing to hold on, il take my chances, sterling cant get much weaker in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

Wait. well see euro for pound yet.

Advertisement