Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big BDO news

• 07-01-2009 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭

Someone just had a 17 - darter.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Some just had a 17 - darter.

:D

There is hope for humanity yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

fcuking pricesless!!!! thyre saying that 92 is a possible title winning average!!!!! taylor ended up at 110 in the PDC final.....bunch of duds in the BDO:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

i'd be proud of a 17 darter myself though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

jossnjuice wrote: »
    fcuking pricesless!!!! thyre saying that 92 is a possible title winning average!!!!! taylor ended up at 110 in the PDC final.....bunch of duds in the BDO:D

What was John Part and Kirk Sheppards averages last year??

part was 96.......terrible by pdc terms, only cause taylor and barney were off form....seriously dissappointed with james wade this year.....perhaps chamberlain is after knocking lumps out of his confidence!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dartsfan

part was 96.......terrible by pdc terms, only cause taylor and barney were off form....seriously dissappointed with james wade this year.....perhaps chamberlain is after knocking lumps out of his confidence!!

How is 96 terrible by PDC standards? It would good enough to win most matches. Terrible by Taylor's standards possibly, but you can't use Taylor's averages as a basis to criticize the BDO standard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

whats this bout wade and chamberlin, are they shaggin ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

The Bull wrote: »
    whats this bout wade and chamberlin, are they shaggin ?

Yes Sir!

thats why i reckon wade was all over the place this year and every match i heard the chant form the crowd:

are you shaggin, are you shaggin, are you shaggin, are you shaggin chamerblain!!!!

had to have put the poor chap off!!!

but i guess ya reap what you sow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Nole

First 5 sets against barney wade was on song though, could have been 4-1 up if it wasnt for missed doubles

• Advertisement
Advertisement