Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russell Howard DVD (young mock the week chap)

Options
  • 07-01-2009 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Got his stand up dvd off amazon...

fairly decent.. A good few Very Funny moments...

wasn't a massive fan of him but decided to give him a chance... overall a good little gig nothing high profile.. it was his first dvd.

If your lookin into gettin it or know who he is... check it out.. not oo bad and only about 8 quid.. got it off amazon along with mcintyre and dara..

BTW: It's a joke how over priced these stand ups are before Xmas... they're all dirt cheap after wards ... little heads up in the future...! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Oh, he's very funny. I love how he chats about his brother and his Gran. Such a down to earth fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Kylzer911 wrote: »
    BTW: It's a joke how over priced these stand ups are before Xmas... they're all dirt cheap after wards ... little heads up in the future...! ;)

dead right sir.......i got mcintyre, russell and frankie boyle before chrimbo for €0 eachg and they were reduced on the same site, play.com, just after chrimbo. thought howards dvd was very funny especially the brother story about seizures!!!! mcintyre though is the best of the bunch in my opinion, and was slightly dissappointed with dara' s and frankies efforts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

jossnjuice wrote: »
    dead right sir.......i got mcintyre, russell and frankie boyle before chrimbo for €0 each and they were reduced on the same site, play.com, just after chrimbo.

:eek: you got them for free!?

:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

I was about to start a thread on this guy. Very funny chap, a little too energetic at times but very good overall. Recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I love him!

I like how most of his stuff is based around moments with his friends/family.
    Can identify with his life experience!

Loved his gag about putting yogurt all over his girlfriend!
    :pac:

Oh, and he has a beautiful soul...

russellhowardbi8.jpg
    w213.png

:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

I love him!

I like how most of his stuff is based around moments with his friends/family.
    Can identify with his life experience!

:P

I like the guy BUT its not his life experience he talks about its his Mums/Dads
    by the looks of it, he has only seen life from the bedroom window!?:eek:

He must be getting close to being too old to be doing my daddy stories?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I'm 20 and I still do those stories ;)

Ohhh no! :(

haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭fredmc

Well worth getting his dvd. It was quite cheap in Zavvi before they closed, but I would've picked it up regardless of price.
    Did anyone listen to his radioshow? I only heard about it after it ended, couldn't find the podcast anywhere:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

fredmc wrote: »
    Well worth getting his dvd. It was quite cheap in Zavvi before they closed, but I would've picked it up regardless of price.
    Did anyone listen to his radioshow? I only heard about it after it ended, couldn't find the podcast anywhere:(

The radio show with him and richardson as his side kick was good craic alright

Richardson has taken it over, havent listened yet so cant say if its better/worse/same

elshambo wrote: »
    The radio show with him and richardson as his side kick was good craic alright

Richardson has taken it over, havent listened yet so cant say if its better/worse/same

I wish I'd heard of the show before he left. I got Richardson's off the BBC website, it's alright, I'll give it a few weeks to see what he's like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

The Stamp gag gets me every time!

mars bar wrote: »
    The Stamp gag gets me every time!

Advertisement