Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lipo battery info needed.

Options
  • 07-01-2009 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I want to put a 7.4v battery in a crane stock tube, but I have no idea what would fit. I also don't know where to get a proper lipo battery charger/discharger and a balancer, does anyone have any idea where to get any of these?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭kifi

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

The *only* 7.4 lipo that I know of, that will fit in a stock tube is: http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=255&products_id=8138

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I actually just wrote about this on your other thread. I put some links in for chargers and the batteries options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

lipo represents the new generation in battery technology. but it is a double bladed sword ended. like for example it hates to be wet and should not be exposed to pressure (eg. bbs hit). proper charging and balancing, knowing the c rating are afew. next the aeg factor if it will be able to stand up to the Rof of lipo batts (as you mentioned 8.4v it should be ok for stock spring of 328fps.) these are my opinion only baseds on what ive read in filairsoft forum and i stand corrected by battery experts here. but at the end of the day its nice to read and learn for yourself and consult the experts.

n.b. ive tried a tootsie roll type lipo 11.1v on a stock spring of 310fps on
    G n G cqb attached inside the telescopic stock of an m4 and bwa lah ..a rof that you can see a straight line of bbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Thanks guys, its all sorted now;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement