Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting With Wire

• 07-01-2009 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭

id just like 2 say...what a band fww are...great album...great songs and great live..one of my fav albums of 2008..anyone agree wit me??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

totally agree,I got there album during the summer and I love it.would love to see them live.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Totally agree have a few of there songs and i think there amazing. There playing the Think Tank(aka The Hub) in awhile i think unless they have already played

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

Great band. i only heard of them at the Biffy Clyro gig when they played the Academy in December. Haven't got their album yet but have been listening to their songs on the net.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

They're in Cyprus Avenue on the 26th, sadly will be out of Cork that night :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah, think they are a very band alright. Nice and tight, hopefully they stick at it and bigger things come their way.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Great band, saw them live when they played down here a while ago.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

trilo wrote: »
    Great band. i only heard of them at the Biffy Clyro gig when they played the Academy in December. Haven't got their album yet but have been listening to their songs on the net.

I was going to go and see them in Cork however that day is Aussie day so will be having a Bar Bi Q and lots of Aussie filled fun that day and night instead :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

saw them supporting biffy clyro about 3-4 years ago.

one of the very few support bands that i was actually like wow, these guys are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Kevin11

Seen them supporting kerbdog few years ago in Galway.
    Were excellent. Into the ground is class

Advertisement