Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Wire - Seasons 1 - 3 @ €10 each, Season 4 @ €12 [BangCD]

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭death1234567

Swizz wrote: »
    I thought they shipped from Singapore?
    They do and I got mine in about 3-4 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mickomack

The link appears to be broken or else they are out of stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Season 5 is £18.11 delivered on Amazon UK today.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Macer123

Season 5 is £18.11 delivered on Amazon UK today.

Or £17.49 delivered from HMV.co.uk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Seasons 1-3 are back on BangCD.

Very tempted to get them. I've never watched an episode before and don't have much time to watch 3 box sets, so probably don't need it but thats like most of the stuff I buy after seeing them on bargain alerts. :)

Quick question. Am I eligible for tax/duty if I order the 3 sets together?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Quick question. Am I eligible for tax/duty if I order the 3 sets together?
    Nah.. they'll be shipped seperately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Got season 1 and 2 for 22.60e on bang, looking forward to watchin this now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

I don't see this posted before in this thread. There is 9% cashback if you use bethrifty.ie to buy from bangcd.

It'll make up for missing boat on the £1 off yesterdays prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

POKERKING wrote: »

As did I. Thanks all for the heads up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

POKERKING wrote: »

Same here got Seasons 1 and 2 for €21.74 through Paypal and using the £1 signing up coupon.

Wanted to order the 4 seasons but I think only 1 and 2 are available at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Nice one all,season 1 + 2 ordered :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

where is the cheapest place to get seasons 4 and 5?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

You can now order seasons 3 and 4 again..

Both €11.30 each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭brophs

Quick question...

I placed an order with BangCd a couple of minutes ago for Seasons 1-4 of The Wire. I made my payment, got the payment email, but as of yet, no orders as showing up in the 'My Orders' section of the site.

For those with experience, how long does it take for the orders to show up in 'My Orders' (or to get an email confirmation or something similar)?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭BoysNoize

Just finished season 1 there tonight, decided I'd get the rest now, ordered them ten mins ago May 7th and shipments not expected till June 1st. Bit disappointin but ah well..

• Advertisement

BoysNoize wrote: »
    Just finished season 1 there tonight, decided I'd get the rest now, ordered them ten mins ago May 7th and shipments not expected till June 1st. Bit disappointin but ah well..

Did you order them?

Did you get a confirmation email immediately? Are they showing up in the My Orders section of the bangcd site?

Cheers.

brophs wrote: »
    Did you order them?

Did you get a confirmation email immediately? Are they showing up in the My Orders section of the bangcd site?

Cheers.

Alright brophs

Yeah i ordered them, got 2 confirmation emails within about 30 seconds so maybe check your junk mail or somethin ?

And yeah they're in my my order section aswell.

Alright brophs

Yeah i ordered them, got 2 confirmation emails within about 30 seconds so maybe check your junk mail or somethin ?

And yeah they're in my my order section aswell.

Feck...

That's not a good sign.:( I ordered this morning and only got the receipt from worldpay.

brophs wrote: »
    Feck...

That's not a good sign.:( I ordered this morning and only got the receipt from worldpay.

Yeah i got 2 emails immediately. One reciept from Worldplay and one BangCD Order confirmation ..

Yeah i got 2 emails immediately. One reciept from Worldplay and one BangCD Order confirmation ..

Fair enough,

I sent an email this morning, so hopefully they'll get back to me overnight/early in the morning.

Cheers for the replies...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

thanks got 4

Just in case anyone is in the same boat as me(no confirmation email) I got mine in the early hours of this morning, and the orders are now showing as placed. Not sure why it delayed for a day, but no harm no foul.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Thoroughly enjoyed series 1 and 2,gone for 3 and 4 now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Anyone see Series 5 being sold cheaply anywhere?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

kcb wrote: »
    Anyone see Series 5 being sold cheaply anywhere?!
    I picked it up in Zavvi for about €13 (but that was with a £5 voucher they gave me.

CDWOW are selling it for £17.99 (cheaper if you get those always-floating-about vouchers): http://www.cdwow.com/DVD/The-Wire-The-Complete-Fifth-Season/product/view/2948943

Amazon have it at £17.98 (excluding S&H): http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0016OZ9Y6/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

basquille wrote: »
    I picked it up in Zavvi for about €13 (but that was with a £5 voucher they gave me.

CDWOW are selling it for £17.99 (cheaper if you get those always-floating-about vouchers): http://www.cdwow.com/DVD/The-Wire-The-Complete-Fifth-Season/product/view/2948943

Amazon have it at £17.98 (excluding S&H): http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0016OZ9Y6/

Thank you!

Advertisement