Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap return flights to Aus

Options
  • 07-01-2009 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Im looking for the best deals for flights to and from australia .im looking to stay for a months holiday, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭opelmanta

Try the Qauntas website. They have a sale on at the minute as far as i know. Direct flights will be more expensive but quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sham08

Try www.dialaflight.com, I used them and got return tickets from London to Sydney for £898 and I was only booking it 2 weeks in advance which when you include the ticket to London on aerlingus it works out as 1040euro which I don't think is too bad, so if you are booking it further in advance I think they tend to be fairly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

http://www.etihadairways.com

Cheapest ive seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Fly to london with ryanair stansted, fly from there to kuala lumper with air asia then fly to perth with air asia, if you book early enough it might only cost you 600 - 800 euro return

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Vampireskiss

im going to book this soon anyone else see any good deals I was thinking of booking my flights from a british airline my only worry is what if the flight coming home from brisbane to london is late and I miss my connection flight from london to australia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

huh ?? you are flying from brisbane to london and then connecting to australia ????

Advertisement