Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site ban

Options
  • 07-01-2009 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

This is a save my soul thread, i have an exam in two weeks and i really need to study for it.
    I am always on boards, so please Cult or anyone with permission can you site ban me for two weeks from today. My exam is Wednesday the 21st. Can you please unban me on that day after 12 noon?

Does this mean i can read and not post? Or i cannot access boards at all? That would be better.

Thank you
    N

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You can still read boards but you can't post, you can also post in prison if you need to.

The ban will be lifted around 7pm, I can't change that unless you post on prison and request it to be earlier or later. You can't reply to this thread so any discourse go to the prison forum.

Good luck with the studying :)

Advertisement