Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help with Battlefield 2

Options
  • 07-01-2009 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I have my own copy of battlefield 2 and i can play it online fine. Though I also own Battlefield 2: Special Forces. And when ever i install that on my computer, which runs the game fine, and then try to play online all the servers tell me that i have a different version of the one which the server uses and it does not let me play the game online. I haven't a clue what the problem is or how i get the same version as the servers, so can someone please help me:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Special Forces came unfortunatly with a built in patch (v1.10) so that whenever you install it you must reinstall the latest BF2 patch (1.41 I think?)

Install BF2 -> SF -> Patch 1.41

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Yep repatch, as installing the add on (mod in reality) drops you back to a prev version of BF2.

Advertisement