Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Debenhams up North accept € giftcards?

Options
  • 07-01-2009 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Im heading up to Newry tomorrow and have some Debenhams giftcards bought in the south (€). Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I'd suggest ringing them direct and finding out : 0844 5 616161

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

Karoma wrote: »
    I'd suggest ringing them direct and finding out : 0844 5 616161

Is that 0044844 etc. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭shaddupayaface

Just phoned that number.....got through to Debenhams customer care in the uk and she said that they dont accept € gift cards:(....but then again she also said that they dont accept € cash either but thats not true....i'll bring them with me just in case. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭rameire

might be of use to you,
    i got loads of vouchers and gift cards this year in euro and sterling,
    went into debenhams on henry street dublin.
    they would not accept the gift cards in sterling but would send them off and change them into euro for me.
    the vouchers in sterling they would accept and did accept.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭shaddupayaface

Just to let everyone know...Debenhams in Newry do not accept € giftcards....although they were offering 97p to the € which was very good!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Just to let everyone know...Debenhams in Newry do not accept € giftcards....although they were offering 97p to the € which was very good!!

that is a good price seen as the Euro has dropped back to 88 to the pound inthe last 10 days.

Advertisement