Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores changes closing hours again?

• 07-01-2009 9:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭

I just heard a savage rumour that Dunnes in Maynooth are brining back their closing hours some nights to as early as 8 o clock, checked the manor mills website it says nothing and it's too far to walk down to check. Anybody else hear/see anything?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Well they've gradually been culling them back ever since they stopped the 24 hour shindig, so I wouldn't be surprised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Just so happens the Dunnes Stores website is down.....

And the plot thickens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭cython

Well, Dunnes site now says that they open at 9am every morning, but close at 8pm Sunday-Tuesday, 9pm Wednesday and Saturday, and 10pm Thursday and Friday, so it seems like further reductions in the hours alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

The shop itself is barren (in the clothes section). Weren't there rumours that they were losing money at that branch and it was going to close? Or have I just invented a rumour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Gradually restocking clothes section. Heard Tallaght announced a takeover to their staff on Wednesday evening, don't know if that's true or not though.

Staff hours have been cut bigtime...bah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

They have a sale on now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

The sale has been on since before Christmas..

Advertisement