Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy Classes - Wicklow

Options
  • 07-01-2009 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Help! Everything from cars,people to other dogs seem to frighten the bejaysus outa my pup. She will freeze if any of these are introduced into her walk! Which kinda makes it difficult. I was wondering if anyone knew of any Puppy Classes which may take her out of her shell. I have searched the web and cannot seem to find any in the Wicklow region!

Cheers!

btw Shes a 14 week German Shepard

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 odeacl

how far are you away from dublin? my dog was the exact same, couldnt take him anywhere, he wouldnt even go out the halll door. I brought him to a place called dog training ireland and they sorted him out, never had a problem since and he is three now. Only prob is they are only in dublin, so dunno if it would be any use to you

good luck with him though, its awful to see them like that but really great when they come round :)

let us know how you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

I've got a 12 week old German Shepherd pup and I'm in Arklow, also looking for any classes in the Wicklow area. I've had a look at that dog training ireland crowd, but I think they're on the wrong side of Dublin for us. If anyone knows of any good classes / trainers around Wicklow (or north Wexford) let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

try southwicklowcanineclub.com they have classes running sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Alora

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your replys, I have looked into Dog Training Ireland and they are based in Blanch (Rosemount Business Park) which was a little too far for me. I found a lady in Tallaght
    http://www.irishdogtrainer.com/index.php?id=27 which is a bit of a trek but hopefully worth it! Will let you all know how i get on!
    Cheers!

Advertisement