Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cup Final Flights

Options
  • 07-01-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Just to let you know.
    Lots of special offers on Ryanair at the moment.
    Just got Dublin Gatwick return for €10 (no taxes).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Shane, slow down there mate.

Although I'm fairly confident we'll get to the final, we have to remember that Spurs are the masters of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

We still have 90 minutes of football to play, so I don't think any of us should be counting chickens etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

RichMc70 wrote: »

Although I'm fairly confident we'll get to the final, we have to remember that Spurs are the masters of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

We still have 90 minutes of football to play, so I don't think any of us should be counting chickens etc.

oh yee of little faith :D

booked up last night at 3-1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

RichMc70 wrote: »

Worth a 10quid gamble I think mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Worth a 10quid gamble I think mate.

Shane, it's not the tenner I'm worried about.

It's going to Turfmoor and making sure we don't get humilated. I'm probably being over cautious but our history is littered with results that show what a 'hot and cold' team we can be.

Look, after we get to the final, come back and tell me what a pessimist I am but in the meantime please lets not get too cocky.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I seriously don't see us getting 4 nilled. Well worth the tenner and glad to see the optimism is back Shane :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

Are y'all season ticketers?

No real chance of a mere One Hotspur member getting hold of cup final tickets is there??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm looking at flights into Luton out of waterford saturday to tuesday for €220 for myself and the other half. Seems pretty good to me and very handy for me

If I could bet against spurs it would be worth a look to book your flights then throw a tenner on burnley to get to the final. that way you'd be well covered either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

No real chance of a mere One Hotspur member getting hold of cup final tickets is there??

Members with 126+ loyalty points got a ticket last year.

am a member and have a share in a season ticket so will be in a shout of getting one. fingers crossed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Lads, am I correct in assuming that ST Holders only get 1 ticket for a Cup Final for example ?

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Lads, am I correct in assuming that ST Holders only get 1 ticket for a Cup Final for example ?

Yes each season ticket holder is entitled to 1 Cup final ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

booked my flights for the final there, is there many going over on the sunday morning to Gatwick from dublin??

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Booked before 1st leg!! Last year was so memorable - hopefully no upsets tonight!

Advertisement