Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo in louth

• 07-01-2009 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

hi i was wondering if anyone knows of any tattoo shops in the north louth area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

There are a few around Dundalk. I'm not sure of the names. I've heard of one guy called Gus who apparently is quite good. Not sure what shop he's at though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

definitely definitely check them out first though, and ask around. a mate of mine has a couple of dodgy stories from various places he's been inked in and around dundalk, never knew the names of the places, but certainly nowhere i'd go to get done from what he was telling me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

There's a new shop after opening a couple of months ago, there's an unbelievable artist working there. His name is Chris.

Can't remember the name of the place but it's on the corner beside the Nissan garage on Dublin St directly across the road from Grants Newsagents.

I've seen some of the work coming out of there, it's top notch :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

punk_one82 wrote: »
    There are a few around Dundalk. I'm not sure of the names. I've heard of one guy called Gus who apparently is quite good. Not sure what shop he's at though.

He is on Francis street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

Insurgent wrote: »
    He is on Francis street.

Steer clear.

the lads on the corner by the Nissan Garage are pretty good, I`d have a chat to `em.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Chaos_Path wrote: »
    Steer clear.

the lads on the corner by the Nissan Garage are pretty good, I`d have a chat to `em.

I've seen his work and its pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

No problem with most of his work, most off its passable.

i just wouldnt go to him.im not about to post "i heard this that and the other but bla bla" but there are better tattooists out there and not too far away.

Advertisement