Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New car and LCV market down 75%

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ellobee

Darsad wrote: »
    What a myopic tw*t

I wouldn't worry too much above loveducati2, have u read some of his previous posts, he seems to hate a lot of things about this country I wonder why he still lives here???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

ellobee wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry too much above loveducati2, have u read some of his previous posts, he seems to hate a lot of things about this country I wonder why he still lives here???

hes not very keen on vrt either!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

ellobee wrote: »
    I don't think a lot of people here understand how the motortrade works...

I think a lot of people have yet to understand that the motortrade as we know it is, if not dead, then in a state of suspension. The market has simply collapsed. No way of tweaking the tried old system is going to revive it again until the outlying circumstances change.

And on that note I'm going to close this thread as no amount of personal insults or blame-shifting is going to change that.

Closed before the ban(s):D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement