Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Flights Toronto-Ireland Shannon or Dublin

• 07-01-2009 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys

wondering does anyone know where I can get a cheap flight from Toronto pearson international Airport going to either Shannon or Dublin.
    Trying to find them for feb or march this year for my friend coming from canada, have tried skyscanner,flightnetwork etc but all require lenghtly stopovers or are really expensive, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much

Mods feel free to move this if im in the wrong place!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

yes this should be in bargain requests.

don't use flyglobespan. i did its a ryanair normal plane trans-atlantic. pure hell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Try Air Canada - http://www.aircanada.com/ie/en/offers/air/ca_nov08/ca_nov08.html

Flyglobespan only fly into Ireland from Toronto in the Summer months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to 'Requests'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭throwingmuses

rom wrote: »
    yes this should be in bargain requests.

don't use flyglobespan. i did its a ryanair normal plane trans-atlantic. pure hell

I have flown with them on 3 seprate occassions to Toronto and Montreal and found them absolutely fine, no complaints whatsoever and much cheaper than Air Canada for the same flights. Have also flown Air Canada internally and really didn't notice any difference at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭eirmail

Try these guys

http://www.airtransat.com/en/5_0.asp

I checked before and they were the cheapest then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

There pretty much aren't any direct flights from Canada in Feb. One airline was going to fly to Belfast year round (Zoom?) but they went bust. Cheapest is a flight to Glasgow or Manchester or the like and Ryanair to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Thanks guys

found aircanada to be very expensive! il try the others too, checked flyglobespan aswell pity the only fly during the summer!

Advertisement