Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage/Storage space to rent

Options
  • 07-01-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi all,
    Does anyone know of any cheap storage space in Limerick? I've tried a few of the storage firms but they are a bit above my budget. I'm looking for something roughly the size of a garage for 3 - 6 months with easy access.
    I'd be gratefull for any help or suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Have you tried that place out in Raheen? Across from Tom Kilroys?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lebowsky

Yep,
    I've tried the place in Raheen. They were looking for 40 plus euros p/w.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 clement

hi would you be interested in a storage space in tralee? private yard not commercial

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

lebowsky wrote: »
    Yep,
    I've tried the place in Raheen. They were looking for 40 plus euros p/w.

If you think €40-00 is too expensive for a rented unit you would be better off looking for a friend that would allow you store your stuff in their shed or spare room.
    Give them a bag of crisps as a thank you for their kindness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Any luck with the garage? If not I have a garage 18ft x 8ft with roll up door,powder dry in Anacotty. Co Limerick for €200/month for 6 months. Suitable for household stuff,classic car,boat etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

dh0661 wrote: »
    Give them a bag of crisps as a thank you for their kindness.

Very funny

Advertisement