Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a tattoo studio in Cork ...

• 07-01-2009 11:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on getting some Kanji symbols on the inside of my forearm - granted it may not be particularly original, but it is of significance to me so I want to try get the best job done. Been thinking about it long enough to know its definitely something I want to get done. ;)

Wondering if any of the frequenters of this forum would recommend any particular studio's for their abilities with such a tattoo?

Any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Top Dog

29 views and not a single suggestion - should I take this as meaning there's no decent artists in Cork? :eek:

How about Limerick then since its not a million miles away? :confused:

Or is it just that my idea is crap :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Jay in Tribal I've heard good things about and Karen Russell in Holy cow is also well spoken of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

There are loads of threads on this.

In Cork city the following three are the only reputable and good tattoo studios:

Tribal Ink - 4 Kyle St (the street by Peg Twoomy's on the Coalquay).
    Tatto Zoo - North Main St (beside Eddie Rockets).
    Smiley Dog - Malboro St? I think, either way it's down the side of Liam Russsels off Oliver Plunkett st.

No one else in Cork City is worthwhile.

If you're based in Middleton, or around there, Holy Cow is good, John and Karen Russel are good.

Advertisement