Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibly changing from Eircom to Magnet.

Options
  • 07-01-2009 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

Howdy ,as the title says I'm thinking of changing from eircom to magnet.

Currently my 6MB eircom connection is working fine ,but it's a little expensive :(
    If I change it will save me 20 euro a month and I'll get a 10MB line instead with no cap.

Is it worth the 20 euro to change ,should I expect to have any issues with magnet ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

What issues are you specifically worried about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

311 wrote: »
    Howdy ,as the title says I'm thinking of changing from eircom to magnet.

Currently my 6MB eircom connection is working fine ,but it's a little expensive :(
    If I change it will save me 20 euro a month and I'll get a 10MB line instead with no cap.

Is it worth the 20 euro to change ,should I expect to have any issues with magnet ?

Thanks.

Magnet offer a great service great support ..fixed ip's and your saving 20 a month.. id have moved allready...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Diver79

Cant comment on Magnet but your already on the right track, wherever you go, chances are it will be better than eircom.

Advertisement