Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any one have a 24/48 hour free trial?

• 08-01-2009 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

My creditcard is maxed out so gonna take day or two to clear it up.
    if anyones generous, giz a pm .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Got 48h with fable 2 over the weekend. Sending PM now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

SIR you are a legend. Thank you ever so much.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Have one aswell if someone is looking..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭beardo81

warms my heart to see such generosity.... and in the midst of a recession too!!! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Ah I got 10 48 hours trials there about a month ago or so.. got them for using on piss taking accounts on cod4 an have a few to spare :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

I thought they could only be used to create accounts not to add time to existing accounts?

na i've used the to extend a friends account too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

looking for a code as well if someone has any spare.

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Mr E wrote: »
    Got 48h with fable 2 over the weekend. Sending PM now.

Not only are you generous sir, but your also in for a treat. Fable 2 DLC is coming out on the 13th, an entirely new area! Best game i've played this year imho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, really enjoying it alright. I hear a big bug-fix patch came out today too.

• Advertisement

greenman09 wrote: »
    looking for a code as well if someone has any spare.

cheers

pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

My live also ran out today :(;)

ciano1 wrote: »
    My live also ran out today :(;)

pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭beardo81

Visa ran out today, PM me for details to get my acoount going again.... :p:eek:
    haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

I'd also like to comment on the generousity shown. Good to know you can go on boards if in need and this is what forums were made for! One thing thats kinda gay about the 48hr trials, and halo anyway, is that they don't seem to be able to sign in guests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

I have one from Fable 2 also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TheBigNoise

Any chance I could hop in on this free 48hr action , I too am out......always. Would'nt mind some GOW2 live action !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Jaysus lads fair play to ye for sharing. Have a couple of weeks on me own account left. Im gonna get the year thing and any games i get ill post the codes for whoever.
    Keep up the good work men.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

was sent a pm wi no code. so if anyone has one spare. month trial up on 26th then need days til payday for 12 month sub.

good de see the genorosity on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

was sent a pm wi no code. so if anyone has one spare. month trial up on 26th then need days til payday for 12 month sub.

how do ya get the month trial. I couldnt
    Figure it out so i just bought a month instead. Only registered me xbox online a few days ago

• Advertisement

never pasted the code properly.. sent the pm again
    lads just in case ya don't know. create a new xbox live profile on the xbox..
    say your from alaska and use zip code 555ak
    next page it'll ask you to pay for a gold... select the silver membership and then the next page will give you a free month..
    you can make about 5 on of these on each xbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Lenny wrote: »
    never pasted the code properly.. sent the pm again
    lads just in case ya don't know. create a new xbox live profile on the xbox..
    say your from alaska and use zip code 555ak
    next page it'll ask you to pay for a gold... select the silver membership and then the next page will give you a free month..
    you can make about 5 on of these on each xbox

does that mean you have to change gamertag/friends/etc for each one?

does that mean you have to change gamertag/friends/etc for each one?
    yes its a new account, you have to add new friends etc. but if your desperate and want to play online this is an option..

Advertisement