Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Geforce 7300gs

Options
  • 08-01-2009 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for
    E-geforce 7300gs , 256mb ddr. P/N 259-p2-n 436-lx.256mb pci-e

anyone have one of these lying around or know where i can get one. i have tried some sites but after i order i get a phone call saying not in stock:(

I have posted on adverts a while ago and got no responses just thought i would give here a try.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Why are you looking for that card in particular, may I ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jayo2004

its from an arcade game which has its own software installed. i tred a new geforce 8600 and it wont work. I took another 7300gs from another pc and it works. I have no way of configuring any other card as they have dongles and such installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

jayo2004 wrote: »
    its from an arcade game which has its own software installed. i tred a new geforce 8600 and it wont work. I took another 7300gs from another pc and it works. I have no way of configuring any other card as they have dongles and such installed.

Can I ask what Arcade game it is?

Is it a DRM issue then, not just a software one, because you mention dongles..

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jayo2004

its called super bikes. I just booted of an erd cd. It has xp embedded installed. Its one of those arcade games where there are 4 bikes and you sit on them and race each other. Not sure what you mean by DRM Issue?

Advertisement