Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any idea where to buy the ufc replica gloves?

• 08-01-2009 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hello eveyone,

happy new year..

just wondering if anyone could tell me where i can buy UFC gloves (the proper replica ones)here in ireland.
    promised to get as a present and not sure where to look now..
    i tried the wrestling shop in stephens green
    and mma shop on moore street..
    any help would be greatly appreciated its for a nephews birthday
    this saturday..
    thanks in advance
    daz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭steof1984

i know its not here in ireland but all i can find is they the ufc website

http://ufcstore.seenon.com/index.php?v=ufc-equipment-gloves&SESSID=7d2d54fac7cebe04dde5b84b1f59af48

not sure if they will have sizes to fit your nephew or if they will ship in time although i ordered clothing before and got it within 3 days by courier

maybe someone else has a better idea

best of luck with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Darrenanderson

thanks steo,

but believe it or not i tried ordering online and the ufc site wont ship to ireland for some reason????

anyone else any suggestions??????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭steof1984

really thats strange ive ordered before from them and had no problem with shipping think its european zone or something costs like $30 but they did ship and were pretty quick

anyway best of luck whatever option you go for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Try Ebay. I also bought stuff from the UFC.com store and my stuff was shiped to Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

ufc definitly ship to ireland ive bought loads off them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Darrenanderson

yep guys they do ship to ireland but it says on ufc website it wont ship gloves....anyone any idea where in ireland/dublin i might get them???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

Hi Darren,

Fightlord might be able to help you out... they could problably have them in for you the end of next week, but getting in one pair of gloves won't be cheap :(

sure PM me if you're interested

Advertisement