Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log into Adverts.ie

Options
  • 08-01-2009 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭

How're ye

I can't seem to stay logged into Advert.ie.
    There's a thread here on it
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055454379

I'm just curious as to SteveC's point in that thread in relation to the "-" in my username. I would rather not have to change my username, if at all possible.

In short, i can log into Adverts.ie, Successful login screen comes up, etc. etc. Then if i click onto anything like place an ad, User Cp etc. etc. it logs me out.

Any help greatly appriciated on this matter, and if ye feel this can be resolved in the other thread, do close this one.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Hiya, not a problem that I'm aware of.

Hyphens are underscores shouldn't have an effect, the apostrophe only does because it's one of the standard characters for encapsulating a String.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Any idea's after that so? I've been trying for the last 4 or 5 days, and no joy. I haven't ever logged into it before, or taken notice of whether i stayed logged in or not. Thanks for the help

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement