Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limited access.

• 08-01-2009 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Just to let you guys know.

I'm having a problem with my ISP and have very limited access to the 'net for awhile, which is a shame because I'm really enjoying Manic Moran's contributions since the latest disturbances in Gaza have hit the news.

I'm not ignoring you chaps.

And since I'm a Moderator here now I think I'll take this opertunity to let you guys put a face to the username, if you can stomach it, here's Moi!...

attachment.php?attachmentid=69798&stc=1&d=1231375287

And me again (shaved head) with another Irish soldier and an Israeli in Netanya uni where I competed against the IDF (Judo).

attachment.php?attachmentid=69799&stc=1&d=1231375478

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I have to say, I am just happy you didn't put that, "Other" picture up!!! you know the one I am talking about!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I have to say, I am just happy you didn't put that, "Other" picture up!!! you know the one I am talking about!!!

I have a copy of that picture somewhere. Let me just find it... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Jeez your a big lad!! :) ment in the nicest possible way..cos your bigger than me!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Mairt wrote: »
    And me again (shaved head) with another Irish soldier and an Israeli in Netanya uni where I competed against the IDF (Judo).

attachment.php?attachmentid=69799&stc=1&d=1231375478

THis is good material:

We can disseminate this showing that despite the Israelis reputation for toughness, Irish troops make them look like 12 year olds.

Result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

You didn't have to fight that Israeli did you Mairt? he looks like you could floss with him :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Duffers

2088662533_67dc3d7628.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:(puts gumshield in)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

THis is good material:

We can disseminate this showing that despite the Israelis reputation for toughness, Irish troops make them look like 12 year olds.

Result.

Yea but notice who's armed with an M16 and who's armed with the handbag!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Ha, anyone can be tough with an M16,
    at those quarters though, it'd be a massacre (unless it was judo v Krav Maga, then it'd just be class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Ha, anyone can be tough with an M16,
    at those quarters though, it'd be a massacre (unless it was judo v Krav Maga, then it'd just be class.

I laugh in the face of Krav Maga!.. HA HA HA :pac: (see)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

So it was you who started the man-bag craze and brought it to Ireland?!

Shame on you:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

So it was you who started the man-bag craze and brought it to Ireland?!

Shame on you:p
    haha very good haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Gunny Hartman

Mairt... get out of that extra small shirt and find one that fits you. :rolleyes:

Advertisement