Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not allowed to post in sports

Options
  • 08-01-2009 2:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, Since i've joined, I've never been able to post on the sports forum. I've tried to post on the Arsenal forum thread but always says i'm either banned or... I can't remember the rest. I couldn't be banned since I've never posted there.
    Can you unlock me?

Cheers,
    The Loc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi, if you're talking about soccer specifically rather than the wider sports category, you have to apply for access to post, due to flame wars and general muppetry from people in the past. It's actually mentioned in a sticky thread here in the forum that you presumably didn't notice.

You'll have to follow the procedure here and make your request by posting a thread in the soccer access requests forum here. Read the procedure for entry first, otherwise you won't get in.

It might sound a bit 12 tasks of Hercules but it was either that or close the forum permanently due to the way a small number of posters were carrying on in the past.

If you're talking about the wider sports category rather than just soccer, post back and let me know, I can check your access rights for the category, I assume you just meant soccer though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Yep thats perfect thanks sceptre.

Advertisement