Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Blog/Flickr Album.

Options
  • 08-01-2009 3:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭

Eh, thought I'd stick this up out of boredom really, it's a blog I've been doing since coming to New Zealand in June of '08 and might be of interest to anyone heading over here or planning to. Also since December 1st we've been living out of a van traversing both islands for two months taking photo's along the way, you might see some place that might interest you and pop by yourself when you get here! Any questions or anything just ask!

NZ Touring Pic's:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markattwooll/sets/72157610858698355/

Blog :

http://markattwooll.wordpress.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Well today my van has sprung a leak in its radiator. Always at a weekend the sh*t hits the fan. I know have to wait till Sunday morning to have guy come out and let me know if its a total disaster. At least I booked a hotel for 3 nights here but if parts have to be ordered I have to find alternative accom. on short notice. Joy. At least we made it to Queenstown, we drove from Franz Josef / Fox Glacier via Haast, which is baron as anything so a break down there would not be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

looks good.

been doing the same meself got to oz in July, after a month in thailand.

link here:
    Around the world in 365 days. lol ws meant to be a year long one but i'm gonna stay here longer, so we'll see how it goes. Headin to perth on monday so should have more material.

also, photos: eoinzys travel photos

WHat sort of van are u travelling in? We rented wicked campers. had some craic in them!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

I bought a converted Mitsubishi L300 van, some pic of it knocking around my flickr stream. Lovely van, treated us well so far. Just had radiator leak fixed, connecting hose had rotten through and was heavily leaking so temp fixed for moment. Hope it lasts from Q'town - Te Anau - Invercargill where I'll replace it! Lots of Britz and Maui campers around here, dwarfing our little camper :D

Advertisement