Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucy Vs Ulrika: who goes??

Options
  • 08-01-2009 5:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

so who do you want to see evicted on friday?? im male and havent seen enough of lucy so.....ulrika to go!!

who do you want to leave on friday? 27 votes

lucy
    0% 0 votes
    ulrika
    62% 17 votes
    Big(not)Bothered
    37% 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Agree with you op for the very same reason although i'd pick michelle over lucy any day. . . . My brother fancies latoya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 tayto2009

id ride ulrika

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

your brother must like michael jackson also!!! :pac: Not sure about either ulrika or lucy but Id probably vote for lucy cause she doesnt seem to be getting involved as much as the other housemates.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Very surprised if Lucy doesn't go. Girls don't like other girls that are prettier than them, proven fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

lucy. it's a pity, she seems nice enough, but out of the two, she's got the weaker character. ulrika has done more and deserves to stay longer, i think. they both seem fine, i feel sorry one of them will have the humiliation of being first out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

yes but dont ye understand, it would be a MAJOR blow to the BB producers if they lost ulrika first...thats why i bet any money they will show all ulrikas good points tonight and 2mro, and show nothing of lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Damn my hopes of Lucy getting her waps in BB are getting slimmer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

the public should keep lucy to pi55 off the producers.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Either they are editing Lucy to the hilt , or she really doesn't have a personality.
    I think they made a mistake , thinking that Ulrika would talk about Sven , unless they give them a shed load of alcohol , I can't see it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Lucy seems like a nicer person but I enjoy giving out about Ulrika. Bigger personality. Bigger loss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I want Lucy to go because she is boring, quite pleasant but that doesn't make for entertainment, even when she had a swipe at Coolio she made it boring:(
    I kinda like Ulrika's bluntness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Lucy to stay please voters!

Advertisement