Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V3 Razr. Can't send texts!!

• 08-01-2009 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Help please. New phone, won't let me send texts...I can receive them ok, everything else works fine.....just very annoying. I presume some of my settings need to be changed?

Help please!!!

Have tried master reset unsuccessfully. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

most likely the message centre number. have a look in the text message settings

what network are you on?

and how is a razr v3 your new phone? they haven't been made in years

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭annieee

I'm with Vodafone

It's new to me....bought it from a girl on an internet forum for 50 quid? Box opened but she said it was new other than that. It's perfect apart from this.

Service Centre no i have is 087 699989

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

annieee wrote: »
    I'm with Vodafone

It's new to me....bought it from a girl on an internet forum for 50 quid? Box opened but she said it was new other than that. It's perfect apart from this.

Service Centre no i have is 087 699989

Thanks!

that's the right number anyway. try setting it to +35387699989. it shouldn't make a difference but it might.

if that doesn't work go into a vodafone shop and get a replacement sim. it's free but if you keep your contacts on the sim make sure to copy them across

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    that's the right number anyway. try setting it to +35387699989. it shouldn't make a difference but it might.

if that doesn't work go into a vodafone shop and get a replacement sim. it's free but if you keep your contacts on the sim make sure to copy them across

Yeah, it has the +353 already.

Replacement sim you say? Will give it a try. Thanks :)

Thanks Sam Vimes,

Got replacement sim today and phone working perfectly now.

Cheers! :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement