Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Phones Online?

• 08-01-2009 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

I've had my eye on the Nokia 6500 for some time now though it's not available on my network.
    I've seen it for sale SIM free in some of the 'phone un-blocking' shops around Parnell St. Dublin, though it retails at pretty much the same price if I were to sign up to a new network.
    I also saw it again for pretty much the same price on phonesonline.ie.

I'm wondering, has anybody ever used them and do they have any feedback?
    Likewise, does anybody know of anywhere better?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Pixmania are usually quite cheap, might be worth a look. Ebay usually has cheap phones too but I dont think id trust them with phones myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Pixmania are usually quite cheap, might be worth a look. Ebay usually has cheap phones too but I dont think id trust them with phones myself.

Jaysus, they are cheaper. Alas though they don't have the phone I want.

No, I wouldn't trust ebay either.

They update their stock fairly often so you could check back or maybe send them an email, couldn't do any harm?

Failing that adverts can be good for picking up a bargin! :pac:

Yeah, it's an idea alright, though I'd rahter not pick it up second hand.

I dropped them a line but I also popped onto ebay, and Christ, it is tempting.

Found some Uk based retailers cheaper than the Irish ones.
    Think I know what route I'm taking now.

Cool yea I was going to mention eXpansys.ie/co.uk, I think they have decent rep.

Anyway good luck with the hunt!

• Advertisement

Hunt isn't the word.

Thanks.

Advertisement