Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

temporary tattoo

• 08-01-2009 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Im looking to know where i can get a temporary tattoo done in Dublin?
    its for a photoshoot im doing next wk.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sorry, no idea where...

I know you used to be able to buy tamporary tattoo kits in argos, that was basically spray on

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭solus

oh really.. thanks.. must check that out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

are you any good at drawing? or could you borrow someone who is?

You'd get a better result with some sharpie markers than one of those temporary kits things, they look so fake :/

Edit - soz damo didnt read properly - the spray ones might be ok, was thinking of the sticky on ones. >.<

*makes more coffee*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Where are you getting your photoshoot done?

I know when I was having one done, they offered to have temporary tattoos drawn onto me for the pics. I didn't want to get it done at all, not really my thing but I know usually if you're having your makeup done for these kind of things, they offer temporary tattoos and body jewels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

you can use photo shop tooooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

I did a thing where i quite a bit of me tattooed for greenscreen work.
    It was a kind of black paint that was used, could just be watered facepaint but it lasted for about six hours without touchup and that was with fighting.
    Try good quality facepaint perhaps?

Advertisement